Thursday, August 28, 2008

Paperwork is beyond lame.


Hey buddies,

So I'm incredibly frustrated with the amount I've had to do for Semester at Sea so far and would just like to vent a little. Okay, so this shit is ridiculous. Medical clearance forms for SAS, travellers insurance for CNU, applications, transfer paperwork, class tranfer forms for both schools, Signatures from every department head for every class I plan to take, emailing back and forth between the undergraduate classes committee to get writing intensive status on my south east wooden instruments class. Planning my courses for this and the next two semesters around what I'm taking on the boat, packing, freaking out about bag sizes, tickets to the bahamas, ticket from Florida, hotels in each country, in-country sleeper trains and planes, figuring out how to sign up if i still can for in-country family stays, and sooooo much more. I know it's gonna be so worth it but I am so stressed out with how much planning and paperwork I still have ahead of me on top of the fact that I still have to get through this semester first, haha.

Whatever - this trip will be baller.

Next up: The trip to the boat fiasco (complete with seagull diving action) and gifts!

No comments: