Saturday, March 21, 2009

Things I Miss:

 

Boys.

My car and driving at night.

Parties, both at college and back home. This also includes pong, kings, and other irresponsible drinking games.

Theme unit friends and knowing what was happening in their lives.

Nova friends and family – Joe, Angie, Jeanine, Grace, Erin, and Violet, it sucks not having you near.

Spur of the moment trips to the beach and mall.

Impromptu techno dance parties in Ben’s car.

Ice cream and Chipotle.

Being able to do laundry relatively cheaply whenever I want to.

Being able to go to the gym whenever I want to.

Hanging out with my mom and being able to call whenever I need to.

Not being sick. Always.

Wearing different jewelry, clean clothes I actually like, and perfume everyday.

2 comments:

Joe K. said...

so i was catching up on some of the blog posts, this trip sounds pretty awesome! now i really feel bad for not having left the country yet in my life hahaha. AAAAAND YOU'RE BACK IN JUST OVER A MONTH. that's pretty tight

Angie Mumu said...

I miss freaking blog updates, so write already!