Monday, February 23, 2009

Bojo Mojo.

I just took the first Global Studies exam and I'm pretty sure I've failed it. One question was whether Xhosa was a Bantu or Khoisan click language (for future reference it's Bantu - and thus a national language of South Africa.)

I'll write up a blog posting on South Africa as soon as I can, in the meantime though let me just throw out a couple tantalizing updates:

 

1. Lost my nose ring somewhere in Camps Bay in Cape Town.

2. There is sand ALL over my room.

3. Dalfie was fired.

4. I have cuts all over my right foot.

5. I spent three times what I've been budgeting for each country in South Africa.

6. I ate kudu (google image that ish.)

7. I am still sick and now on steroids.

8. I did a load of laundry in my trashcan with shampoo yesterday (this is what my life has come to...)

9. Had our itinerary not been changed I would have been in the exact place, at the exact time, the bomb went off in Cairo the other day.

10. Am toying with the idea of a Mekong Delta river boating tour in Vietnam.

1 comment:

Mara said...

Oh damn what happened to dalfie??