Saturday, April 25, 2009

Important Udates In My Life.

- Aiden arrived two days ago via emergency C-section! His picture is printed out and above my bed - I can't wait to meet him. Love you Vi.
 
- I have way too many finals all at the same time and am beginning to loose track of them all. I have twice in one day messed up the times for when things were due despite having done them on time and am terrified of the consequences.
 
- I never sleep at normal times anymore; I went to bed at 4am yesterday and woke up at 8:30, went to class and had breakfast and then slept from 10am to 3pm.
 
- I have never been more frustrated with this stupid ship and miss home greatly.
 
- Today I heard 40 tourists are murdered a day in the capital of Guatemala City a week - ISE has also notified us that the State department has issued a curfew for all American tourists in both rural and urban Guatemala of 11:30pm.
 
- I dream of nothing but home now.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he is so excied to meet you jennifer and he finally gets to come home today. i have been a mess with this whole nicu thing. they didnt feed him for the first 3 days of his little life :( but now hes getting straight from the boob and he loves it! im so excited to see you and you better come straight to my house when you land . LOVE YOU